Please note - this product does not come boxed unless requested Be the first to try our NEW luxury hand poured eco friendly reed difusers. The 140ml eco diffuser liquid comes beautifully presented in its sturdy rounded top glassware and silver screw cap and 5 white high performance fibre reeds to disperse the scent along the entire length of the stick.Vegan friendly and cruelty free these stylish and elegant reed diffusers combine the highest quality oils to create stunning subtle scents to fragrance your home. Our eco diffusers will softly fragrance your home for 4+ months depending on where it is situated. (please see care & usage information) Ideally situated in busy home areas such as kitchens, hallways, bathrooms and living rooms, where passing bodies will encourage the fragrance to flow around the room. Reed diffusers are a popular alternative or addition to candles when it comes to creating scent in your home. They eliminate the risks posed by hot wax and naked flames and give contiuous subtle fragrance. I hope you love them as much as I do! They make the perfect gift for a loved one or as a treat for you!
Luxury Eco Friendly Reed Diffuser
Instructions for use:
- Firstly remove the diffuser and diffuser sticks from the packaging.
- Then carefully remove the silver cap from the bottle
- Please remove the clear plug carefully and discard appropriately.
- Replace the silver cap & insert the diffsuer reeds.
- Please note white reeds can discolour due to the oils used
- Please be aware that reed diffusers are affected by their conditions, prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and being placed near or on a radiator can reduce their lifespan, as this causes the liquid to be soaked up by the reeds at a faster rate.
- NEVER set alight the reeds
- Keep diffusers out of reach of children & pets
- Do not place on a painted/high gloss/or porous surface
- IF swallowed please seek immediate medical advice
- If the product gets in the eyes rinse with cold water for several minutes and if irritation persists seek medical advice/attention
- If the product get on skin please wash with soap and water. If irritation occurs please seek medical advice/attention.
- Always keep any packaging for future reference
- Please note reeds may discolour from the natural shade of the oils.